- This morning travel routine looks so calming and soothing. It makes me want to start one for my own trips! (Hitha on the Go)
- My parents got me this Tyrolean cookbook for Christmas and I can’t wait to try out the recipes 🙂
- This homebody gift guide is so luxurious and I love it! (Gal Meets Glam)
- What is Korean skincare and why is it so popular? (CNN)
- I started using this meditation app and it has worked wonders in the few days I’ve been using it. You have to pay after the five days, but it is so worth it!
- Old Navy’s luxe tees are my go-to for travelling. They are extremely comfortable and look expensive but are a complete steal!
- I hiked part of the Hardergrat this summer and I am already dreaming of going back. My hope is that next time I go back I can run the entire trail!
- This Mandala coloring book looks super relaxing and perfect for de-stressing.
- Why it’s important for everyone, but especially teachers, to take care of themselves during the holidays. (Concordia University- Portland)
- This eye-opening piece on self-care after surgery is a must-read for anyone who is healing, physically or otherwise. (Girls’ Night In)
Feature image found here.
This week I’m going to Colorado to visit my brother and sister. It’s so kind of them to welcome me into their homes and offer me a place to stay. As someone who hosts people at my apartment frequently, I know this takes lots of time and energy! As a way to say thank you, I plan on bringing them host and hostess gifts. Here are a few gift ideas at a variety of price points!
- Personalized stationery set ($38)
- Camper ceramic cookie jar ($15)
- Instant film camera ($100)
- Love & Lemons cookbook ($18)
- What Do You Meme ($30)
- Stemless champagne flutes ($50)
- Bath soak ($18)
- Faux fur blanket ($50)
- Coffee table book ($43)
- Death Wish Coffee ($20)
- Linen tea towel ($24)
- Homesick candle ($30)
Feature image found here.
- I am loving Alaina’s subtle take on decorating your bedroom for the holidays. (The Elizabeth Street Post)
- A gift guide for the men in your life, written by an actual man. (The Work Edit)
- If you’re looking for somewhere to make a difference this holiday season, consider donating to Hand in Hand.
- After following this Instagram account, all I can think about is traveling to Scandinavia.
- What is this Mercury retrograde that everyone is yammering about? (Farmer’s Almanac)
- The wardrobe essentials I need to make it through this winter. (Refinery 29)
- I’m intrigued by these winter hair trends. Especially the cider and spice. (The Zoe Report)
- Finally, someone said it: The Rise and Fall of the Basic Bitch. (The Everygirl)
- I can’t stop eating this for lunch. SO GOOD!
- Are conservatives in Silicon Valley the new counter-culture? (CNN)
Featured image found here.