- This morning travel routine looks so calming and soothing. It makes me want to start one for my own trips! (Hitha on the Go)
- My parents got me this Tyrolean cookbook for Christmas and I can’t wait to try out the recipes 🙂
- This homebody gift guide is so luxurious and I love it! (Gal Meets Glam)
- What is Korean skincare and why is it so popular? (CNN)
- I started using this meditation app and it has worked wonders in the few days I’ve been using it. You have to pay after the five days, but it is so worth it!
- Old Navy’s luxe tees are my go-to for travelling. They are extremely comfortable and look expensive but are a complete steal!
- I hiked part of the Hardergrat this summer and I am already dreaming of going back. My hope is that next time I go back I can run the entire trail!
- This Mandala coloring book looks super relaxing and perfect for de-stressing.
- Why it’s important for everyone, but especially teachers, to take care of themselves during the holidays. (Concordia University- Portland)
- This eye-opening piece on self-care after surgery is a must-read for anyone who is healing, physically or otherwise. (Girls’ Night In)
Feature image found here.
It’s December!!!! Arguably one of the best months of the year 🙂 In honor of the holiday season being upon us, today’s lunchtime reading is all about Christmas 🙂
- Have you ever wondered what happens to unsold Christmas trees? (USA Today)
- I am waiting with bated breath for this year’s Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog. To keep busy while we wait, here’s the one from last year. (Deadspin)
- Is this holiday dress from Gal Meets Glam practical? No. But is it lovely? Yes!!!
- The 23 best places to spend Christmas. (CN Traveler)
- A beautiful repository of Christmas cookie recipes. (Real Simple)
- I can’t wait to try out this neck pillow on my way home for the holidays 🙂
- A gift guide for the person in your life who is always anxious or stressed out. (Refinery 29)
- Another gift guide! This one is for your friend who loves staying in as much as you do. (Girls’ Night In)
- The holidays aren’t easy for everyone. If they bring on feelings of stress or depression check out these tips for coping. (Mayo Clinic)
- This list of go-to holiday outfits will definitely be my guide as I pack to go back to Maryland! (The Everygirl)
Feature image found here.
- I am loving Alaina’s subtle take on decorating your bedroom for the holidays. (The Elizabeth Street Post)
- A gift guide for the men in your life, written by an actual man. (The Work Edit)
- If you’re looking for somewhere to make a difference this holiday season, consider donating to Hand in Hand.
- After following this Instagram account, all I can think about is traveling to Scandinavia.
- What is this Mercury retrograde that everyone is yammering about? (Farmer’s Almanac)
- The wardrobe essentials I need to make it through this winter. (Refinery 29)
- I’m intrigued by these winter hair trends. Especially the cider and spice. (The Zoe Report)
- Finally, someone said it: The Rise and Fall of the Basic Bitch. (The Everygirl)
- I can’t stop eating this for lunch. SO GOOD!
- Are conservatives in Silicon Valley the new counter-culture? (CNN)
Featured image found here.