This is the start of a series I’d like to do a couple times per week where I talk about things I find interesting. It could be news, travel advice, a BuzzFeed article, a cute clothing item– you name it! A few of my favorite bloggers do this, and I always love seeing what’s on their mind 🙂 Here we go!
- Came across this article on LinkedIn about the power of reading. Super motivating! (The Mission)
- I am obsessed with Kayak’s explore tool when it comes to planning future travel
- DC needs more coffee shops. On the list of America’s best coffee shops, DC was only listed once, compared to NYC and LA which got multiple mentions. (The Daily Meal)
- I can’t wait for this year’s haters guide to the Williams-Sonoma holiday catalog. Here’s the one from last year. (Adequate Man)
- As winter approaches, I’m preparing by reading about the Nordic concept of hygge.
- Speaking of cold, here are some tips on how to keep your skin looking great this winter! (The Everygirl)
- I want everything in Anthropologie’s gift guide! Especially this ornament and this dish towel.
- Cyber Monday sales are still going on. Check out Ann Taylor, Old Navy, and L.L. Bean for some amazing deals!
- Even if it’s only a couple minutes per hour, walking is really good for you. (NPR)
- I am in love with my new glasses from Bonlook! I got the Nadine in pitch black.
Feature image found here.
I am such a fan of cyber Monday. Why? Because I get all the joy of shopping holiday sales without ever having to leave my bed! There are a ton of good sales this year– almost too many to pick from! Here are some of my favorite sales 🙂
- Nordstrom: Extra 20% off select sale items, free shipping on all orders (no code needed)
- Anthropologie: 20% off all items, free shipping on $100+ orders (no code needed)
- Kate Spade: 30% off full-price items, 40% off sale-price items with code MOREJOY
- J. Crew: 40% off, free shipping with code SHOPFAST
Featured image found here.
Hi, everyone! Welcome to June’s Middle Name– a blog about fashion, travel, career stuff, and plenty of other things too! I created this blog for my own personal enjoyment, but hopefully some of the posts will appeal to other ladies too. I will do my best to share my tips and lessons learned here! If you have ideas of things you’d like to see on the blog, let me know! I love hearing your thoughts 🙂