List your Successes and Achievements of 2019. What are you proud of?
- Surviving student teaching and growing as an educator
- Maintaining a 4.0 GPA in grad school
- Traveling to Portugal
- Losing 20 lbs. and developing my intuitive eating habits
- Creating a beautiful home in my apartment
- Learning to bake chess squares
What are your Learnings from 2019?
- Setting boundaries is an important skill that takes practice
- I am much stronger and more resilient than I realized
- It’s important to align my time with my priorities
What are you Grateful for in 2019?
- My family, friends (new and old), and faith
- Adventures at home and abroad
- Living in San Diego and exploring CA
Feature image found here.