It’s December!!!! Arguably one of the best months of the year 🙂 In honor of the holiday season being upon us, today’s lunchtime reading is all about Christmas 🙂
- Have you ever wondered what happens to unsold Christmas trees? (USA Today)
- I am waiting with bated breath for this year’s Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog. To keep busy while we wait, here’s the one from last year. (Deadspin)
- Is this holiday dress from Gal Meets Glam practical? No. But is it lovely? Yes!!!
- The 23 best places to spend Christmas. (CN Traveler)
- A beautiful repository of Christmas cookie recipes. (Real Simple)
- I can’t wait to try out this neck pillow on my way home for the holidays 🙂
- A gift guide for the person in your life who is always anxious or stressed out. (Refinery 29)
- Another gift guide! This one is for your friend who loves staying in as much as you do. (Girls’ Night In)
- The holidays aren’t easy for everyone. If they bring on feelings of stress or depression check out these tips for coping. (Mayo Clinic)
- This list of go-to holiday outfits will definitely be my guide as I pack to go back to Maryland! (The Everygirl)
Feature image found here.