Just booked my summer travel plans! In addition to visiting Ireland with my father in May, I will be doing a solo trip to Switzerland, Germany, Slovenia, and Austria. I can’t wait! In honor of the upcoming adventures, today’s lunchtime reading will be travel themed! 🙂
- This tank top from Travel Smith is one of my must-haves for traveling! It’s got a nice weight, it’s not see-through, and it has the perfect neckline!
- 14 places that are most affected by climate change– visit them now before they’re gone! (CN Traveler)
- I haaaave to visit this little restaurant in the Alps while I’m in Switzerland– it’s literally on the side of a mountain! (Travel+Leisure)
- 39 things to do before you leave for a trip– this is a must read! (The Art of Manliness)
- How to look fresh after a long haul flight. (The City Sidewalks)
- Check out these 22 European villages that belong in a fairytale book! I’m thinking of visiting Bled, Gruyeres, and Hallstatt this summer. (Travel+Leisure)
- A nifty guide for all my fellow ladies traveling solo! (A Girl In Progress)
- The 10 best rooftop bars in the world. They all look gorgeous…I just can’t believe Marina Bay Sands in Singapore isn’t on there! (CN Traveler)
- I know it’s not the holidays, but I love all the travel-related gifts Belle posted in this holiday gift guide! (The Work Edit)
- This is probably my number one travel beauty essential! I love that it’s multipurpose, and also the packaging is so cute 🙂
Feature image found here.