Follow up on my last post: I love all my new dresses from ModCloth! The maxi dresses are perfect for spring and the two-tone dress is a great day-to-night transition piece.
- 12 things you can do to make sure your home is always clean. (The Everygirl)
- I’m telling you, this cheeky little t-shirt is the best! (Hitha on the Go)
- 8 trends blowing up on Pinterest right now. (The Zoe Report)
- Why Bruno Mars in NOT culturally appropriating. (Refinery 29)
- This product is marketed for pregnant women, but regardless I’m excited to see if it helps reduce stretch marks on my hips and thighs.
- Amber Fillerup Clark is mommy goals in every way! (Barefoot Blonde)
- Saudi Arabia to issue its first travel visas starting in April. (CN Traveler)
- A spring outfit for chilly days. I absolutely love this look! (The Work Edit)
- 6 women of color to follow in wellness and self-care. (Girls’ Night In)
- Trump ousted Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State. On the bright side, as a result the United States will have its first female director of the CIA. (Washington Post)
Feature image found here.