- 3 things I learned after moving to Europe to pursue a dream. (The Everygirl)
- A comprehensive guide for combating acne scars and dark marks. (Teen Vogue)
- I just ordered this skirt in pink and I can’t wait to try it! It’s a bit more feminine than I usually would go for, but what’s life without a few risks, right?
- Networking tips for introverts. (My Domaine)
- If you’re going on a trip any time soon, make sure you bring an emergency travel kit with you! (Barefoot Blonde)
- In-flight beauty rituals to steal from Sports Illustrated models. (Travel+Leisure)
- Trying to kick your phone addiction? Here are 5 tips to help you out. (Mashable)
- Where to watch all the Oscar-nominated films if you live in Washington, DC. (Washingtonian)
I am in love with Hitha’s AM/PM series. Her newest on Rebecca Allen is a must-read. (Hitha on the Go)
The Whitney has an amazing exhibit on the role of art in protest. (Smithsonian)
Feature image found here.