Today’s Lunchtime Reading will be focused on beauty because I’ve been obsessing over it ever since I scheduled my hair appointment and facial for the long weekend ahead! Here ya go 🙂
- Spending on beauty isn’t shallow– it’s a sensible investment that improves your confidence, self-esteem, and productivity! (The Everygirl)
- How much do women pay to be beautiful? 4 women give their answers (Wall Street Journal)
- The cost of having cystic acne. Spoiler: it’s not cheap. (Refinery 29)
- Keeping with the cost of beauty theme, here’s what the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston spends on her beauty routine. (Business Insider)
- A no-nonsense skincare guide for your 20’s. (Byrdie)
- Are hoops making a comeback? I hope so. Just ordered this pair from Nordstrom and I can’t wait to try them out!
- What is this hyaluronic acid that keeps seems to be in every new skincare product? (Into the Gloss)
- I’m getting a facial on Saturday at Hela spa in Georgetown and can’t wait to blog about it!
- An ode to old-lady perfumes. (Style Caster)
- If you’re looking to build your wardrobe, this is a solid place to start. (The Everygirl)
Feature image found here.