First Lunchtime Reading of 2018! So exciting 🙂 I can’t wait for all the adventures this year!!
- Speaking of adventures, I am literally obsessed with American Nomad and their “Catch Flights, Not Feelings” apparel and accessories. I ordered this sticker for my laptop and this tee shirt.
- I love January because it’s a fresh start. Here are the 4 things I want to accomplish in 2018.
- Need ideas for your own new year resolutions? Check out this list. (The Everygirl)
- The best places to visit for every month of the year. (Business Insider)
- 31 reasons moving to Boise, Idaho is moving to Norman Rockwell’s America. (Boise Relocation)
- Move over, Millennial Pink. Purple is taking center stage. (NY Times)
- If you’re looking for somewhere unique to stay on your next vacay, check out this list of the 52 most successful Airbnbs in America. (Huff Post)
- The new book that everyone can’t stop talking about, including Obama. (NPR)
- Here’s a list of New Year’s resolutions based on your Myers-Briggs type. (Bustle)
- Tips for spicing up your wardrobe this month. (Lauren Conrad)
Feature image found here.