It’s finally December! This has to be one one of my favorite months of the year. As I write this, I’m sitting on my bed drinking peppermint hot cocoa 🙂 I love getting into the holiday spirit, but sometimes there can be so much to do that it’s overwhelming! Here’s the holiday checklist I’ll be using this year to keep organized and relaxed!
First week of December:
- Order holiday cards to send out (and some cute Christmas-themed stamps too!)
- Make a list of people who you want to send holiday cards to
- Make a list of everyone you need to buy gifts for and start brainstorming gift ideas
- Buy a live tree (or if you’re like me, set up your little artificial one!)
- Put holiday activities on your calendar
- Plan a Secret Santa gift swap at your office
Second Week of December:
- Send out any presents that need to be mailed
- Coordinate with relatives/ finalize travel plans as necessary
- Give your boss a heads up if you plan on taking time off
- Buy wrapping paper, gift tags, ribbons, etc.
- Stock up on ingredients for warm winter drinks: hot chocolate is my favorite!
Third Week of December:
- Wrap presents
- Bake Christmas cookies– save half for yourself and give the rest to your neighbors!
- Clean your place– this is a good idea whether you’re hosting guests or will be out of town. Nothing better than coming home to a clean home! 🙂